- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 pound turkey bratwurst, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups chicken broth
Place the sweet potatoes, cabbage, and carrots into a slow cooker, then place the bratwurst slices on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with the salt, thyme, rosemary, and pepper. Pour the wine and chicken broth over the vegetables.
Cook on Low until the sweet potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 5 to 6 hours.