- 4 medium red potatoes, diced with peel
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander, or to taste
Place the potatoes into a saucepan, and fill with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, leaving one inch of liquid in with the potatoes. Place over low heat, and add the onion. Simmer until onion is soft. Stir in the cream of celery soup, ham and butter beans. Season with cumin and coriander. Simmer for 5 or 10 minutes, until heated through.