- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded boiled chicken breast meat
- 4 ounces buttery round crackers, crushed
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
In a large bowl combine the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, chicken soup with rice, mayonnaise, onion and chicken meat. Mix together well. Pour mixture into a 10×10 inch casserole dish. Sprinkle crushed cracker crumbs over the top.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until it starts to bubble.
To Microwave: Put in microwave for 20 minutes.