- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 ears corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
Stir together the chicken broth, cream-style corn, sesame oil, oyster sauce, corn kernels, and white pepper in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Dissolve cornstarch into the water and stir into boiling soup. Boil for 30 seconds until soup thickens, then remove from heat. Stir soup rapidly in one direction, then with the hot soup swirling in the pan, slowly pour in the beaten egg. Gently stir in the green onions and serve.