- 3 (14 ounce) cans Swanson?(r) Chicken Broth
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 (5 ounce) cans Swanson?(r) Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
Mix broth, poultry seasoning, thyme, carrot, celery and onion in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover.
Cook over low heat 20 minutes or until rice is done.
Add chicken and heat through.