- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 3 1/2 (14 ounce) cans Swanson?(r) Beef Broth (Regular, 50% Less Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium potato , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cut green beans
Heat the oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, parsley and thyme and cook until the onion is tender-crisp.
Add the carrots, potato and beans to the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.