- 14 cups water
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes with liquid, mashed
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (optional)
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 teaspoons dried dill weed
In a large cooking pot, measure water, add onions, carrots, potatoes, green peppers, mashed tomatoes, chicken bouillon powder, black pepper, and curry powder. Boil for 20 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Add shredded cabbage, chopped celery, cauliflower florets, and dill weed, and cook an additional 10 to 15 minutes. If soup is too thick, add more water and bring to boil. Adjust seasonings to taste.