- 2 quarts milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 fluid ounces dark beer
- 1 (16 ounce) jar processed cheese sauce
In a large pot over medium heat, combine the milk, bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and salt. Bring close to a boil.
In a small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the water and add to the soup, stirring well. Add the beer and the cheese sauce, reduce heat to low and mix well. Allow to heat through before serving.
[…] See full ‘How To Make Baby Doe’s Cheese Soup with Beer’ recipe here… […]