- 1 fresh peach, pitted and chopped
- 6 fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cantaloupe – peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1/2 honeydew melon – peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, rinsed
Combine the peach, strawberries, apple, cantaloupe, and honeydew in a blender; blend until only slightly chunky, 20 to 30 seconds. Pour in the cream of coconut, nutmeg, honey, and lime juice; blend until smooth.
Divide the mixture evenly between 8 bowls. Top each bowl with a few blueberries and serve cold.