- 6 cups water
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen California blend vegetables
- 4 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 pound process cheese (eg. Velveeta), cubed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
In a large kettle, bring water to a boil. Add hash browns, vegetables and bouillon. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the cheese, soup and milk; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Serve immediately, or cool and freeze for up to 3 months.