- 1 recipe Fast Chicken Soup Base
- 2 (16 ounce) cans white beans, drained
- 1 cup small pasta, such as ditalini
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Prepare Fast Chicken Soup Base. Bring to a simmer.
Add these, then simmer until tender, 10-20 minutes: 2 16-ounce cans white beans, drained; 1 cup small pasta, such as ditalini; 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes; 2 tsps. minced fresh rosemary.
Before removing from heat, stir in: 12 cup chopped fresh parsley.
Final touch: Add salt and pepper, to taste. Serve soup with grated Parmesan cheese.
[…] See full ‘How To Make Chicken Soup With Pasta and White Beans’ recipe here… […]