- 1 recipe Fast Chicken Soup Base
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated small cheese tortellini
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Prepare Fast Chicken Soup Base. Bring to a simmer.
Add these, then simmer until tender, 10-20 minutes: 1 9-ounce package refrigerated small cheese tortellini; 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes; 2 medium zucchini, diced; 1 tsp. dried basil.
Before removing from heat, stir in: 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley.
Final touch: Add salt and pepper, to taste.