- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups assorted vegetables, chopped (such as sliced carrots, broccoli florets and chopped red pepper)
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing & recipe mix
- 1 cup Minute(r) White Rice, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Cook and stir chicken in hot oil in large saucepan until browned.
Add broth, water, vegetables and salad dressing mix. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in rice and parsley; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.