Buttery yukon gold potatoes and leeks are roasted with rosemary then blended with stock and cream cheese into a rich and creamy soup.
- 2 leeks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tuscan Italian Dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cups water
- 1 (284 mL) can 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (250 g) package PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, cubed, divided
Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine vegetables, dressing and rosemary; spread onto baking sheet. Bake 40 min. or until vegetables are tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally.
Place water, broth and 3/4 cup cream cheese cubes in large saucepan; cook on medium heat 3 min., stirring frequently with whisk until mixture is well blended. Stir in vegetables.
Blend soup, in batches, in blender until smooth. Return to saucepan; bring to boil. Thin soup with additional water, if desired. Serve topped with remaining cream cheese cubes.