- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(r) Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 3 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves
- Olive oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the soup, water, beans, tomatoes, chicken and bacon in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
Stir in the spinach. Cook for 5 minutes or until the spinach is wilted. Serve the soup with a drizzle of oil and sprinkle with the cheese.