- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup finely diced red pepper
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 (341 ml) bottle VH?(r) Yellow Curry Sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup finely sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
In a large pot saute onion, carrot and pepper in vegetable oil over medium heat. Cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
Add stock, coconut milk and VH?(r) Yellow Curry sauce; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
Stir in spinach, green onions and cilantro, cook 1 minute and serve.
[…] See full ‘How To Make Curry and Coconut Milk Soup’ recipe here… […]