- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can black or pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can DEL MONTE(r) Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes with Jalapenos, undrained
- 3 cups COLLEGE INN(r) Beef Broth
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can DEL MONTE(r) Whole Kernel Golden Sweet Corn, undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
Brown meat with onion, garlic and cumin in 4-quart saucepan; drain. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat, 10 minutes. Serve with hot sauce and garnish with broken tortilla chips and shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired.