- 1 cup macaroni
- 1/2 pound bulk hot pork sausage
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (4 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces chopped pepperoni
- onion powder to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add the macaroni and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
Crumble the sausage into a large, deep skillet over medium heat; cook and stir the sausage until completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
Combine the cooked sausage, tomatoes, broth, mushrooms, butter, pepperoni, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper in a large pot over medium heat and simmer 50 minutes; add the cooked macaroni and cook another 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.