- 1 (14 ounce) package deluxe macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 9 cups water, divided
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
Set aside cheese sauce packet from macaroni and cheese mix. In a large saucepan, bring 8 cups water to a boil. Add macaroni; cook for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in another large saucepan, bring remaining water to a boil. Add broccoli and onion; cook for 3 minutes. Stir in soup, milk, ham and contents of cheese sauce packet; heat through. Drain macaroni; stir into soup.