- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Prego(r) Traditional Italian Sauce or Tomato, Basil & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell’s(r) Condensed Beef Broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 small eggplant, cut into cubes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked elbow pasta
Cook the beef in a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat until it’s well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the sauce, broth, water, eggplant, zucchini and pepper in the saucepot and heat to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Stir the pasta in the saucepot. Increase the heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
[…] See full ‘How To Make Ratatouille Soup’ recipe here… […]