- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 (29 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 quarts beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces dry fusilli pasta
Place the beef in a skillet over medium heat. Mix in garlic, onion, and green bell pepper. Cook and stir until beef is evenly brown and vegetables are tender. Drain grease, and transfer to a slow cooker.
Mix celery, Italian-style stewed tomatoes, and mixed vegetables into the slow cooker. Pour in beef broth, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
Cover, and cook 7 hours on High. Mix pasta into the slow cooker during the last 15 minutes of cook time.