Chicken, pasta and vegetables are cloaked in a creamy broccoli-cheese sauce and crowned with a crunchy topping of herbed stuffing and Parmesan.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(r) Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup or Campbell’s(r) Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups hot cooked elbow pasta
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup Pepperidge Farm(r) Herb Seasoned Stuffing, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Mix soup, milk, mozzarella cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in 2-quart baking dish. Stir in pasta, chicken and peas and carrots.
Bake 20 minutes. Stir.
Mix stuffing, Parmesan cheese and butter. Sprinkle on top. Bake 5 minutes or until hot.
Today's recipe – How To Make Soup-erb Chicken Casserole http://t.co/LJkimUTn #soup #recipes