- 1 (16 ounce) package dry egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cut into small pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 2/3 cups water
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
In a slow cooker, combine the soup, 2 2/3 cup (or 2 soup cans) of water, sour cream and steak sauce. Mix until smooth. Add cooked steak pieces, onions and cooked noodles. Cook on low for 2 hours, or to desired taste and consistency.
In a large skillet, brown the round steak pieces with the onion to desired doneness.