- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or stick margarine
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans reduced sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
In a saucepan, saute the garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the broth. Bring to a boil. Add tortellini; cook for 5-6 minutes or until tender. Stir in the spinach and tomatoes; heat through.