- 1 pound ground venison
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
Brown venison, onion, and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, and spices. Bring to a boil, and then simmer for about 30 minutes.
Stir in beans, carrots, and zucchini. Simmer soup for 90 minutes.
Add pasta, and cook until tender. Top individual servings with grated cheese, and serve.