- 1/4 cup KRAFT Signature Asian Sesame Dressing
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 3 (10 ounce) cans 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (2 pound) butternut squash, peeled, cubed
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
Heat dressing in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in curry paste. Gradually add broth, stirring until well blended.
Add squash. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover. Simmer 15 minutes or until squash is tender, stirring occasionally.
Pour, in batches, into blender; cover. Blend until pureed. Return to saucepan. Add cream cheese spread and cilantro; cook until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently with wire whisk.