- 12 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package Asian style vegetables
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta, broken into 2-inch lengths
Disjoint chicken wings; discard tip, season wings with garlic powder. Heat vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes. Add 4 cups water, sherry, ginger, vinegar and less sodium soy sauce; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 45 minutes.
Add vegetables, simmer, covered 3 minutes. Stir in pasta; return to boil. Cook until pasta is soft, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, stir in remaining sesame oil. Serve immediately.