- 4 cubes chicken bouillon
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound processed cheese, cubed
In a large soup pot, dissolve chicken bouillon cubes in 6 cups of water.
Add all the vegetables, fresh and frozen, to the pot. Simmer for 30 minutes.
Stir in cream of chicken soup. Add cheese, and mix until melted. Serve.