It’s a wonderful side dish or main course!
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
In a saucepan, saute carrot and onion in butter until tender.
Stir in the soup, water and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
stir in cheese until melted.
Today's recipe – Recipe For Cheddar Chicken Soup http://t.co/ZXWySKYB #soup #recipes
I’m going to be giving this a try… especially since it’s freezing here in Sydney at the moment.