Marjoram and thyme come through nicely in this old-fashioned soup that tastes just like Grandma used to make. You can modify the recipe to include vegetables your family enjoys!
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, saute carrot, celery and onion in butter until tender. Add broth, chicken and seasonings; bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Add noodles; cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Add parsley.
Today's recipe – Recipe For Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup http://t.co/CNgmpw0d #soup #recipes