- 1 recipe Fast Chicken Soup Base
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained
- 2 cups bite-size cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk (optional, but very good)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- grated Parmesan cheese
Prepare Fast Chicken Soup Base. Bring to a simmer.
Add these, then simmer until tender, 10-20 minutes: 2 16-ounce cans chickpeas, drained; 2 cups bite-size cauliflower florets; 2 Tbs. curry powder; 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk (optional, but very good).
Before removing from heat, stir in: 12 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
Final touch: Add salt and pepper, to taste. Serve soup with grated Parmesan cheese.