The classic flavors of traditional lasagna are featured in this hearty soup starring Swanson® Seasoned Beef Broth with Onion, tomatoes, tender beef, garlic, Italian seasonings, pasta and cheese.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can Swanson Seasoned Beef Broth with Onion
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked mafalda or corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook beef with garlic in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
Add broth, tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Heat to a boil.
Stir in pasta. Cook over medium heat 10 min. or until pasta is done. Stir in cheese. Serve with additional cheese if desired.