- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon salt, or to taste
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- ground black pepper to taste
In a large stock pot boil potatoes in water and add salt. Cook potatoes until tender and soft and then add carrots, celery, chopped onions, vegetable of your choice, oil and beef bouillon. Mix together and cook until all vegetables are soft.
Add cream of celery soup and season with parsley, onion powder and pepper. If you desire a thinner type of soup you may want to add 1/2 cup of water.
Heat soup through, stirring occasionally, and serve.