- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Italian green beans
- 3 1/2 cups diced zucchini
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian-style seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In a heavy skillet, cook ground beef and pork sausage with the onion, garlic and green pepper until the meat is cooked through., about 15 minutes. Drain and transfer the mixture to a stockpot. Add the green beans, zucchini, tomato sauce and canned tomatoes. Season with Italian style seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 1/2 hour. Serve hot topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
[…] See full ‘Recipe For Italian Style Soup’ here… […]
love your soup recipes … Keep em coming !!