- 4 cups leftover scalloped potatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham (optional)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Place the scalloped potatoes into a large pot, and pour in enough chicken broth to cover the potatoes completely. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add ham if using. Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to low. Stir in the Cheddar and Parmesan cheese, and simmer for about 10 minutes.