This creamy, super-thick soup is hearty with meatballs, mushrooms, barley, macaroni and rice. With dinner rolls or breadsticks, it’s a simple and satisfying meal!
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking barley
- 1/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 (4.5 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Shape beef into 1-in. balls; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine soup, milk and water; bring to a boil. Add Italian seasoning, onion, garlic, barley, macaroni and rice. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, brown meatballs in a nonstick skillet until no longer pink. Stir carrot into soup; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer meatballs to soup. Stir in mushrooms and Parmesan cheese; heat through.
Today's recipe – Recipe For Meatball Mushroom Soup http://t.co/PSrdNENA #soup #recipes