- 3 cooked, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
Place cooked chicken, kidney beans, corn, tomatoes, onion, red and green bell peppers, chiles, broth and cumin in a large pot over medium heat. Simmer 45 minutes.
Yolanda Galaz Rodriguez check this out…I think I’m gonna make it this week!