If you love tacos, you just have to try this soup! It’s simple to make and uses ingredients that you may already have in the house! Garnish with shredded Cheddar cheese and crushed up nacho chips.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans with liquid
In a large pot over medium high heat, saute the ground beef for 5 to 10 minutes, or until browned. Drain the grease, and add the taco seasoning, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, corn and kidney beans. Mix well, reduce heat to low and let simmer for 1 to 2 hours to allow the flavors to mesh.