- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 6 cups corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
In a skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion until beef is browned; drain. Place beef mixture in slow cooker with taco seasoning, tomato sauce, corn, and beans.
Cover, and cook on Low 2 hours. To serve, put a handful of corn chips in each bowl, and top with soup, cheese, and green onions.