- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 pound sauerkraut
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 pound smoked sausage of your choice, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
In a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker, blend the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, water, and chicken broth. Stir in sauerkraut, onion, carrots, potatoes, and sausage. Season with dill and garlic.
Cover, and cook on High for 4 hours, or Low for up to 8 hours. Taste, and season with salt and pepper to your liking.