- 1 3/4 cups Swanson(r) Beef Broth (Regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 cup cubed cooked beef
- 3 cups V8(r) 100% Vegetable Juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Place broth and potatoes in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add beef, vegetable juice, tomatoes, vegetables, thyme and black pepper. Cover and cook 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.