Very easy to prepare and delicious! Garnish with fresh scallions.
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans shrimp consomme
- 2 1/2 cups frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine chicken broth, beef broth and shrimp consomme. Bring to a simmer, then strain.
Return broth to pot and add shrimp and dill. Heat through and adjust seasonings. Garnish with chopped green onion.
Today's recipe – Shrimp Soup http://t.co/EulIXlD7 #soup #recipes
Would you please remove this photograph from your website since you have not asked me for permission to use the same. This is also not the recipe associated with this soup. Thank you