- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes with juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
Place meat, corn, green beans, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, soup mix, and salt and pepper to taste into the slow cooker; stir to combine.
Cook on LOW for at least 6 hours. Add water if necessary.