- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(r) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(r) Condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans milk*
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves, cooked and diced
- tortilla chips
Mix soups, milk, chilies and chicken in 3 1/2-qt. slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
Place a few tortilla chips in each serving bowl. Ladle hot soup over chips. Serve immediately.