- 1 pound dried split peas
- 10 cups water
- 1 pound smoked sausage of your choice, sliced
- 5 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 onion, chopped
In a 5 quart slow cooker, combine the peas, water, sausage, bouillon, carrot, celery, potatoes, garlic powder, oregano, bay leaves, and onion.
Cover, and cook on High for 4 to 5 hours. Remove bay leaves before ladling into bowls.
Today's recipe – Slow Cooker Split Pea Sausage Soup Recipe http://t.co/AAVXpHab #soup #recipes
[…] See full ‘Slow Cooker Split Pea Sausage Soup’ recipe here… […]