So easy! These ingredients are probably in your kitchen right now!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup sliced fresh or frozen okra
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef and onion until beef is evenly brown and onion is tender. Drain grease.
In a slow cooker, mix the beef and onion, diced tomatoes, Italian diced tomatoes, vegetables, okra, potatoes, ketchup, salt, and pepper. Pour in enough water to cover.
Cover slow cooker, and cook 4 hours on Low.