- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Heat the oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and carrot, and cook 5 minutes. Mix in 1/4 the coconut milk. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Mix in curry paste. Place the chicken in the pot, and toss to coat.
Reduce heat to low, and pour in the chicken stock. Cook until heated through. Stir in remaining coconut milk, lime juice, and green onions. Continue to cook and stir at least 10 minutes before serving.
[…] Get full soup recipe here… […]