A quick & easy recipe; great for when unexpected company shows up. Top with cheese, corn chips, sour cream and olives.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
In a medium stock pot brown beef and onion, drain grease if needed.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, beans, corn and taco seasoning. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Top with cheese, corn chips, sour cream and olives.