- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels
- 3 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 6 serrano peppers, crushed
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
In a large pot over medium heat, cook beef until brown. Stir in onion and cook a few minutes more. Drain.
Stir in pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes with green chiles, serrano peppers, taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix. Fill the pot with water to come within two inches of the top. Bring to a boil for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, then reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes more.