- 12 links spicy pork sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 1 1/4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chicken soup base
- 4 cups water
- 2 potatoes, halved and sliced
- 2 cups sliced kale
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
Place sausage links on a baking sheet and bake 25 minutes, or until cooked through. Slice into 1/2 inch slices.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute onions until translucent; add garlic and cook 1 minute.
Stir in broth, water and potatoes; simmer 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and add sausage, kale and cream; simmer until heated through and serve.